Delivery & Collection Options
Parts that are not currently in stock have a longer lead time of 3 - 5 working days.
Please note these services do not include dispatch or delivery on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.
Orders going to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or other UK islands may take longer and incur additional charges.
Click & Collect
Collect your parts 1 hour after placing your order online.
Why use Click & Collect?
- Same day collection from our Glasgow branch
- FREE to use no minimum spend required
- Available on all our parts and accessories
How it works
- Add the part(s) you want to buy to your basket and head to the checkout.
- At the checkout, choose ‘Click & Collect’ as your delivery method and pay for your order online.
- Once you have received your confirmation email, allow 1 hour before collecting your order from our Glasgow branch.
- What do I do if I haven’t received my order?
- If you have not received your order by the nominated date, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Do you ship overseas?
- At present, we only deliver to addresses in the UK. Please refer to our exeptions above for further details.
- How do I track my order?
- If you select a delivery option with a trackable service, you will be able to see what stage of the delivery process your order is at. When your order is dispatched, FedEx will send you an email; click on the link within the email to view the latest information for your order.
- Why can I only collect some parts?
- Due to the size/weight or delicacy of certain parts, we can not currently deliver batteries, exhaust parts, starter motors, alternators, dynamos and drive shafts. These parts may only be collected from our Glasgow branch through our click and collect service.